Book your school visit
Booking for 2017 school programmes opens in November 2016. The number of school visits that can be accommodated per day is limited, so book early.
Our school programmes are curriculum-aligned, age-appropriate, inclusive and accessible, using our various exhibitions, with a variety of activities and methods used to explore the different themes.
Programmes, including tours and workshops, are from 60 minutes to three hours long. They are offered mornings and afternoons from Monday to Friday.
Our education team is available to answer any of your questions, Monday to Friday from 8am to 4pm. Please call 011 381 3100, or email us at email@example.com.
Making a school booking
Step 1: Choose
Choose your programme and a preferred date and time, as well as alternative selections should your first choice not be available.
Step 2: Contact
Contact our visitor services administrator a minimum of three weeks ahead of time to organise your visit. Programmes space is often limited, so we encourage you to contact us as early as possible.
You can contact our visitor services administrator in three ways:
Please have the following information ready if you are calling to make a booking:
- Number of learners and their grade level(s)
- Preferred and alternate activities, dates and times
- Name, mailing address, telephone number and email address of group leader
Step 3: Confirm
A reservation confirmation will be sent to you. To confirm your booking, you must sign, scan and email the confirmation within five days to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a booking form below.
Step 4: Payment
Payment can be made by credit card or by EFT. Your booking is confirmed upon the payment of a 50% deposit and the full payment is due seven days before your visit.
Please contact us for our banking details and indicate the reservation number on your payment.
- If you cancel with more than four weeks’ notice, there will be no charge
- If you cancel with less than two weeks’ notice, you will be charged 50% of the programme cost based on the number of students indicated at the time of the booking
- If your group is a no-show for your programme/tour, you will be charged the full price of the programme based on the number of students indicated at the time of the booking.
School booking form
Step 5: After your visit
After your visit, please fill in the feedback questionnaire available below and return it to: